Monday, February 1, 2010

My baby's first day at school

Well the day has arrived that it is time to send my baby off to her first day of school. Princess Lily was very excited this morning to be starting school and was dressed and ready before I had even opened my eyes.

Finn (Mr 2 1/2) and I took Lily to St Thomas's (she couldn't get in there quick enough!). Once in the class room Lily did a quick nervous grab for my hand, but after finding Miss Herrick (her teacher) and her chair, Lily and her teddy were ready for the first day of the rest of her life.
Have fun sweetie, I know you will. Seize each and everyday and live life to its fullest.

1 comment:

Australia said...

Thanks for the beautiful photos. Lili looks pretty.

I have two children, my daughter SofĂ­a (Sophia) and my son Miguel (Michael). In Spain the classes finish in June.
Miguel wears Cheeky Little Soles!!!
I feel very happy for that.