Friday, June 4, 2010

Paperless Office - how?!

It has been full steam ahead at CLS HQ with a wonderful new helper on board (helper is not the right work, angel is more like it!). The overload fog has cleared and it has been so much easier to get on top of things and not to be working late into the cold cold nights.

One thing I wanted to achieve this year (this is just one on my long long list!) was to work towards a paperless office. We are now into June and I have no idea how I am going to achieve that goal. I seem to be always drowning in a mountain of paper orders, invoices, confirmations, lists, payment remittances, Australia Post paperwork, bills (how could we forget that one!)

If anyone has any suggestions on how to move to a paperless office, or at least work towards a paperless office I am all ears!

Have a wonderful weekend, keep warm and keep those bubbas feet warm too!

No comments: