Friday, September 3, 2010

Help needed at CLS!

My super amazing, wonderful, gorgeous helper has been given the opportunity to move to NZ for 18 months with her husband and daughter. While I am excited for her, I am so sad that she is leaving me. Not only has she changed my life (I am no longer packing shoes until the wee hours of the morning) she has become a dear friend that I will miss dearly.

But we only talk sunshine and rainbows, so am now in need of some help! If you are located in Eastern Victoria and looking for an exciting and flexible role, look no further.

Visit Career Mums to apply online....

P.S. Sam is moving to Christchurch - so if there are any NZ labels needing a little help, or help at consumer or trade shows drop me an email - she is FABULOUS - but I want her back in 18 months time!

No comments: