Saturday, November 20, 2010

Santa Claus is coming to town!

There is no escaping it Santa Claus is coming to town! And I have a confession to make.....
This morning the kids and I put up our Christmas Tree (yet not even December yet!). And it looks great (even if I do say so myself). Last year I was given a Christmas Train and the kids have had a great time this morning setting it up and playing with it.

However each year I love to buy new Christmas decorations to add to the tree. Last year (or was it the year before?) I bought these gorgeous doves below from Dick and Dora. I have a collection of them and they look so lovely on the tree.

Do you have or have you spotted some must have Christmas decorations, would love to hear about them to add to my shopping list - leave a comment below!

No comments: