Thursday, May 6, 2010

Little Bird Spreads Her Wings!

Late last year I had the amazing Pru from Little Bird Photography photographed my gorgeous family. Her photographs are hung very proudly in my home and every new visitor I have comments how terribly beautiful the are.
Here they are are my cheeky little birds Lily and Finn.


Well, Pru has fulfilled one of her dreams and opened a gallery. As you can see it looks simply divine and I cant wait to see if in real life. Congratulations Pru, you are an inspiration to us all. XOXO

Be sure to visit Little Birds blog and make a booking!


2 comments:

Emma said...

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for our chat today, it was really helpful and great to be able to 'pick your brain'. I will be sure to blog about it so stay tuned! :)
Thanks again,
Emma

Australia said...

Ohh!!! Simply beautiful!!!
Thanks,